- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- 私は日本語で作文を書くようにしています。これは私の作文の前半です。何か間違いがあったら、教えていただけませんか。 どうもありがとうございます！ 初めてアルバイトをしたのは3年前だった。最...
- この表現は自然ですか? アメリカ企業で500億ドルもの直接投資が中国にされている。
- "national" can I use that to refer to a member of a national team? eg- the national recently got...
- "미치광이는 모두 속에있다" 이표현은 자연스럽습니까?
- What is “I’m learning so much” in korean
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- "Fette bra". Hva betyr dette uttrykket? Er det det samme som "Veldig bra"?
- “Both of us drunk as much water as yesterday as we have this breakfast.” is correct?
- Why is "has" here, and not "had"?
- Is it rude to say "hell yeah" to Christians?
- There was a silly problem with a machine, so I couldn't finish it in time. I'm so sorry. Is this ...
- When I was in a situation where I was going to ask for English expressions, 1. What do you say in...