31 Dec 2018
English (US) Spanish (Mexico) Portuguese (Brazil) Near fluent
Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? お疲れさま（Except for good job）
- As for me, I'm very good. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between good and fine ?
- What does this means I'm getting my money back? mean?
- What does どようびに、私は図書館に行きます。 mean?
- What does what does وافق mean? mean?
- What does 어떻게 sorry if I wrote it wrong or something I don't know where I saw that word ... mean?
- What does you been cool though? mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？