31 Dec 2018
English (US) Spanish (Mexico) Portuguese (Brazil) Near fluent
Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (UK)? marmalade
- What is the difference between marmalade and jam ?
- is marmalade an obsolete word? is jam the most common one?
- Was sind Fachtext und Sachtext ?
- Some times when I talk to Koreans, they write ~~용 Ex. “6월이에용” Is that different than 6월이에요?
- ¿Qué significa "chapó?
- Does this sound natural? Nanthana Ronkiat said that the learner who is learning English pronuncia...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- 'Come across with' is not used in AmE? It says British.
- I wonder when I have to use verb as a passive form. for example, Hundreds of copies were sent o...
- You have been afford to help me but you couldn't. I was so disappointed in you. Is this correct?
- Does this sound natural? To realize the benefits of correct English pronunciation.
- beneath vs under skin beneath vs under water what's the difference between beneath and under ? ...