31 Dec 2018
Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? Your diligence in doing your homework will pay off on the day o...
- How do you say this in Korean? I change my phones time region for fun
- How do you say this in Russian? What made you think I can't cook?
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? 10年後の自分が「ありがとう」と言ってくれる事を今日やりましょう。
- How do you say this in English (UK)? このように天気が悪い日が続くと、低血圧な私は気持ちが悪くなったり、立ちくらみが起こる。天気にかなり体調が左右されるんだよ。
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does peaky blinders mean?