31 Dec 2018
Question about English (US)
In Brazil, we have many different types of food and these foods depends on each region of Brazil. For example, in the Northeast region (Salvador city, where I live) we have several types of sea food and others types of african food like "Acarajé". In São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and others big cities, the culinary changes significantly. I wonder if in the US different places have different foods according their culture. Thank you and sorry by my writting. I'm learning.
- In Brazil, when they give someone a greeting, they usually give them a hug and kiss. ブラジルでは、人に挨拶...
- We arrived in Brazil. Well.. I'm gonna take a walk. ブラジルに到着。散歩でもいくかなー。 for a caption for the ph...
- I'm in Brazil. I've been suffering from diarrhea since yesterday. 今ブラジル。昨日から下痢。 As a photo capti...
- 子供の時バイクを運転できなかった Does this sound correct?
- Does this sound natural? 我爱吃西瓜。
- Quickly,go quickly!" Is it wright?
- What’s the difference between “on my own” and “by my own”
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Is 2 used in that sense in US English? Looks British to me.
- Is the phrase " throw (some) light on something outdated? Do people in English speaking countries...
- Is this setence correct? "Alone under the rain, I'm thinking"
- When I called her at 7 a.m. she had not started yet. Is it correct?
- Squirrel's faces are so cute when they're gathering foods into their cheeks. Does this sound nat...