Read more comments
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- 1.그 사람을 알아요. ____ 친하지 않아요. 2.약을 먹었어요. _____ 낮지 않아요. 3.그 아이는 어립니다. _____ 아는 것이 많아요. 4.아버지가 연세가 ...
- 請問1 or 2那一個是對？
- Why "tu me manque" is translated as "I miss you "in english instead of you miss me,quite confused...
- We work at adjacent buildings Is there a better, more natural way to say this? Or this one is f...
- What does "The Big Confrontation" mean in the following sentence? "Compensating for their smal...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Which one is correct I can’t stop watching 1- me too 2- me neither
- What’s the difference between “Rinse your mouth ” and “Gargle ”? After brushing teeth, which shal...
- Many universities allow students who living in remote country can enroll on distance learning c...
- I got a phone call this morning and suddenly my work schedule changed. Does this sound natural?
- He was holding a paper map. He was holdng onto a paper map. can somebody explain the difference ...