- I could ever need って、日本語でどう訳せばいいですか？ 例) I have everything I could ever need.
- He is ready for everything regarding English. 彼は英語のことなら何でもござれだ。 does this sound natural?
- You know, when everything is going smoothly in your relationship, you feel like you are flying ve...
- How do you say this in Japanese? あいさつ
- How do you say this in Japanese? not sorry
- How do you say this in Japanese? Did you have lunch?
- How do you say this in Japanese? He will go to the same places at the same time as me
- How do you say this in English (US)? Estudiar lenguas te abre más posibilidades
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?