- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- Please correct my sentence. 昨日の夜は、晩御飯を食べたり、宿題をして、寝た。
- 우리 나라의 결혼식은 어떻게 거행하는지 소개하겠습니다. 일단, 신랑와 신부는 하객한테서 축하함을 받습니다. 신부는 웬딩 드레스를 예쁘게 입고 신랑와 함께 서서 하객들을 인사합...
- Please show me all conjugations for “have”
- is it correct? Per quanto riguarda gli studi, sono particolarmente interessata al programma Medi...
- "He teared her dress apart" Or "He ripped her dress off" Are they grammatically correct? I'm...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Is the word "fathomable/unfanthomable" still used? When was the last time you used it?
- 以前はバスやタクシーの運転手は「男の職業」とされてきました。 英語で何と言いますか？？
- why it is at a top a hill? and why not on top of hill or on top a hill WHY? could someone explai...
- This shirt suits/firs you. Which word sounds natural ? ( meaning the shirt's color, the style lo...
- I'm a Korean who is learning English language and finding someone to do language exchange. I th...