31 Dec 2018
Question about Japanese
Read more comments
- How would you translate this line from a manga? 「ハハッやっぱ皆個性出るなァ」"Haha, looks like..." -I'm stumped...
- What does やっぱよ、こんな生活じゃ身体なまっちまうよな mean?
- What is the difference between やっぱ and やっぱり ?
- "One is mine and the others is for you." In this sentence, is it right to use 'is' aftet 'others'?
- Does "요" make a sentence more formal?
- What is the political view of an average Japanese? Conservative or Liberal?
- leave political or religious arguments in other subs. I am confusing with the meaing of LEAVE he...
- Can someone explain to me please why there are two set of kanji for books in Japanese like 上 & 下...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Is this used in AmE?
- If I donot want to chat, I donot want to say directly, and I will say I have school, we will talk...
- What does the phrasal verb "tiptoe" mean? Can you give me some examples of its use? thanks in ad...
- We need to cross that bridge or take a ferry to get to the opposite bank. Can you understand the...
- When I turned the corner, he showed up to me. 1. What does this sentence mean? 2. Does this sent...