- How do you say this in English (US)? why did you go to the opticians
- The optician said he just rinsed your old lenses. he didn't squeezed it. He just used plastic twe...
- The optician said he didn't squeezed it. He swears he didn't. He is doing business with trust. He...
- And to top it all off, when the check arrives for the meal, he asks me to pay for that, too. Q...
- “운전하다가 졸리면 꼭 휴게소에 들려서 눈을 붙이세요.” What does “들려서” in the sentence mean?
- What does weg in the following sentence? Gegenden, in denen die Lautverschiebung nicht stattfand...
- How to deny with have?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thicc mean?
- In my textbook， Are you waiting for me? Yes, I have been waiting for the last half hour. If I s...
- What’s the abbreviation for the letter T in the following picture?
- I found a sentence "Hadn't you better go in ?" Have you ever use "Hadn't you better~?" when you ...
- Is it proper or natural to say "Hope to see you back again"?
- What does “I can’t even.” mean when it’s followed by no words?