Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 'In the meantime, no one sings up.' 'In the meantime'は日本語でどういう意味ですか。'
- 日本語：「本当のこと言って何か不都合でも？」 中文是什麼意思呢？
- Which 日本語が話せます。 sounds the most natural?
- Is CBS News Channels a good source to improve my listening skills?
- does this sound natural? I didn't know that they did tarot reading at the butchery. They charge ...
- What places do you like going to to spend time? Could you please rewrite this sentence correctly?
- What places do you like going to for a walk? Does this sound natural?
- Is this natural in American English? I myself am starting to feel like it's lame to use the "lat...
- Hi! Could you please tell me the difference between "clean" and "neat" and "tidy"?
- My house is opposite the church. My house is opposite to the church. Which is correct? Than...
- A. He has already marked it as finished. Do you think that sentence A is correct English?
- A. "People should not remember him as murdered, just remember him for who he was" Do you think t...
- hi , are u learning VietNamese ? I'm Vietnamese and i really want to practice English with nativ...