Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between cookies and biscuits ?
- I've tried a frosting cookies the other day with my friend. I'm getting kind a into it. Afterward...
- Thank you for brought the cookies yesterday! Does this sound natural?
- Does this sentence sound natural? Generally speaking, Japanese people are said to be overworke...
- does this sound natural? you want a light shade or a shade in between
- Does this sound natural? go ahead and turn left and keep going until you see the cash registers
- "I love taking classes online because I don't have to pay transportation costs to get to school. ...
- "I don't like to teach online classes because it's difficult to take attendance. Sometimes studen...
- Is it natural if I say “I’m trying to make better days for future”?
- can someone help me please?
- go out to drink go out for a drink 1. Which one is correct, natural? Thank you so much! 2. I...
- go out TO eat barbecue go out AND eat barbecue Which one is correct, natural? Thank you so much!
- “Do you usually come to school on foot?” Can we answer this question like this: “Yes, I usually ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?