Question
07 Feb 04:23 PM

(Sorry, If it's too long. I really hope someone will help me correct my mistakes.)

Christy's mother can be considered a role model for several reasons. First of all, she never left her precious son alone. Even in his greyest moments, she was consistently there, prompt to take care of Christy, always searching for a way to cheer him up and recalling him when he was going to give up. Her caring attitude had been brought to life by Christy in his biography. Several years ago, when he had tried to scribble an "A" using his foot, his mother, "crossed over him and knelt down beside him". Obviously, she was trying to support his child mentally and physically in order to not make him feel going through this tough step alone. She also, "held the slate steady for him", when she saw his son prepared to give up. Even when he, trembling, broke the stick of chalk after only drawing one side of the letter, he had his mother on his side. He "felt her mother's hand on his shoulder" and he was capable of ending the letter. Nothing else would make him feel more satisfied and proud of himself that this. His mother support was essential in order to make him feel confident and then, capable of doing what he wanted.

Answers

Italian

Italian

Italian