12 Feb 01:02 AM

Closed question
Question about English (US)

Do you know what is called name from the music of The August Rush?
In Korea be calling "Finger Style".
But I don't think so because we use much more when playing a classical guitar.
I failed to figure out on Google.
Let me know what is the name that's playing style.

Read more comments

English (US)

English (US)
Similar questions