- WE DON'T GOT POPCORN. Is this sentence correct? I came cross this expression from a very popul...
- Does this make sense? (This is part of the lyrics) I Iove you A simple “I love you” can't exp...
- This worm is camouflaged by its surrounding leaves. That's why we can't spot it at first glance. ...
- Which is correct? A : Have you googled anything today? B : Did you google anything today?
- What is the word or expression to refer to the period of night between midnight and sunrise?
- Is this natural? A: What are you in birth order? B: I'm the youngest/I'm the last born.
- ■ I try not to pull all-nighters or even burn the midnight oil, because If I do that, I won’t be ...
- He found girls who bite their nails irritating/irritated.
- What does "for my part" mean? My dictionary explains me that word well enough, but in the sentens...
- Do you use a word “peckish” as hungry? Is this British or old-fashioned?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...