- What is "big whoop" in line 34 mean?
- What does "cashing whoop" in line 9 mean?
- What does whoop mean?
- чтобы принять окончательное решение, мы предлагаем вам воспользоваться нашим образцом (бесплатная...
- I’m sorry, I can’t. このように間にカンマがつく時、“but”を“I can‘t”の前に付けなくても大丈夫ですか？ 像这种时候，如果在“I can't”前面有“，”的话，是否...
- 오늘은 화요일에요. 어제는 월요일었어요. 내일을 목요일에요. Are these sentences natural?
- I got the following virtual number and need someone to help me to register a wechat account under...
- What does "putting" mean in this conversation? "So you should have okay with our guests. They'...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- When asked "How are you?", do you answer "I'm fine, thank you. And you?" There was a buzz tweet ...
- This picture is of that castle. I don't think "of" is needed in the sentence above. -Do you n...
- Why does he say “took”? Shouldn’t it be taken?
- Do people pronounce “ng” sound in everyday speech? For example, nothing, going, doing.
- What does “it’s not that” mean which some native English speakers put in front of a sentence?