- When would we (1) use a "-" (hyphen) in a sentence and (2) hyphenate two words (friendly-ish, fat...
- When use like and when use as!!?
- The progressive use of CA (continuous assessment) score at the final score During the passing gr...
- 내일 일찍 일어나야 돼요 그래서 오늘 저녁에 많이 마시지 않을 거예요 - tomorrow i have to wake up early, so I will not drink a ...
- Is it weird if a foreigner uses a first person pronoun that isn't 私?
- 以下は私の短い文章です。間違いがあったら、訂正していただけませんか。 子供の頃、両親は写真館を営んでいました。その時、写真フィルムの必要があっていましたので、撮り終わったら、写真館で写真を現像...
- I was awoke by a nightmare yesterday.I’ve sweat heavily because of that.I lied awake all night wo...
- Lohngeld - das Geld, das eine Firma seinen Mitarbeitern zahlt. Why is it "seinen" when it's "die...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- why pepole ask about your job (as a first question) in sns?
- Are these saying the same? A: I can come again. B: I can come back. C: I can come back again.
- He is the fastest runner "in my school". or "at my school". Which is correct? or are both wrong?
- "A stingray stung him and he passed away." Is the above sentence natural?
- "I thought as much" is this actually common in real talk too? Do you hear people use that phrase...