Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does to give no exception mean
- Did i write this correctly? I drew it in five minutes
- Does this sound natural? I’m through cleaning up your mess
- Does that sound natural? I have never been to the US, but I would like to go there someday.
- My car broke down. My car has broken down. Which one is correct?
- I like to read comic books, because they’re very interesting
- That designer helped dress many celebrities. Doesn't this sentence need to be "helped to dress"?
- Let's take the elevator up to second floor. Let's take the elevator down to the ground floor. Ar...
- Hello, I would like to improve my English vocabulary. As native speakers, do you got any suggesti...
- Are native English speakers considerate of English beginners when they talk to them? I mean, Are...
- Qual È l'origine del detto "Nel culo alla balena"?
- Cosa significa "copia della contabile"? Si tratta di un bonifico bancario
- Volevo chiedere se sarebbe possibile ... E" naturale? o serve il congiuntivo?
- Ciao a tutti! che differenza c'e' fra "mi fa sapere" e "mi faccia sapere", "mi fai sapere - fam...
- La frase giusta è:Grazie per l' interessamento o Grazie per l'interesse?