Question
23 Feb 06:33 PM

Spanish (Spain)

Is this monologue correct or could you improve it?,,.
I'd like to start by talking about money and luxuries it comes with, due to advertise media, such as TV, radio, newspaper, of course the internet and so on. the main responsibles to tell us with what " ought to buy to make us happy on a daily basis" nevertheless you had better be careful, your goal earn much more money to spend almost always on unnecessary things. therefore pay attention, as sooner you realize this the better for you pocket.
Furthermore, now you don't even need to have money in your wallet or even go to the bank to take out a loan; indeed, you could pay by your cellphone or by credit card- whereas, you will be required to pay back the money you spend with your credit card in small installments. Obviously with a high fee.
On the other hand, I used to buy my gadgets in the store; However, for some years, I have been buying them through the Internet, a practice that has become commonspot in recent years. By the way, I recently bought my laptop. and other such devices, but nevertheless, is it safe? Well, even though the Internet is never 100% safe, it is still safe on the whole. continuing my daughter lately told me that she buys clothes online, so I asked her the predictable question, but whether the clothes aren't a good fit, she told me that online stores will provide her with a free replacement or even give her the money back without a fee. therefore you can spend your money with less consideration.
In conclusion. As far as I'm concerned, if I had saved the money I spent on unnecessary items, I'm pretty sure I would have been rich now. indeed if I were rich, I wouldn't work anymore. despite spending money doesn't make people happy, it might helps you.

Thank you!

Answers

English (UK) Spanish (Spain) Near fluent

Spanish (Spain)