Read more comments
- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- If I listen to Juanes’ and Shakira’s Spanish-language music, will that confuse my efforts to lear...
- Does “not being fancy” mean “not being well-educated or cultured” when referring to a person?
- She had three miscarriages because of her generally poor health. She experienced tragedy. Is ...
- Could someone kindly correct the message below? ⬇️ "I'm not really sure if I mispronounce them ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- What does “wise” mean when it’s put after a word(maybe a noun)?
- Can you understand everything I said? I had to speak fast because I only have to minutes...
- What does “basic” mean when it’s said to mean to insult someone?
- I got hit on/in my head Which one is correct?
- I don’t like a snake. I don’t like snakes. How different do the two sound to native English speak...