- Which of these two are American English or British English 1. 've got 2. 've gotten ?
- I`ve been that shop where you said. does this sound natural?
- Please show me example sentences with I' ve had my share.
- what's 튜워 Means?
- For address, how to write "Kamisawatari 00 Shie" in Japanese?
- Hallo! Ein Freund hat mir "Viel Spaß" gesagt. Und ich habe Tschüss gesagt. Ist das dumm von meine...
- 以下の文章は自然ですか。不自然なら、直して下さい 言語交換欲しいです。台中に住んでいるのキミ、中国語をもっと勉強したいですか。御遠慮なくて、ラインを交換しましょう。お互い言語を学ぶ。
- On the picture i can see: a man in yellow t-shirt holding a paint brush. A women hugging him. Bot...
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- What does ""Or maybe I'm just imagining things" mean? <Context> Geez, he really likes to ta...
- “I couldn’t agree less” and “I couldn’t disagree more” are the same meaning?
- The 40?
- "Oh great, like you are not responsible" could somebody for me explain in detail what is the fun...