- How do you say this in English (US)? backwords
- What does you got this backwords mean?
- 'I am happy.' If I say 'backwords of the sentence' does it mean 'happy am I'?
- どちらの書き方が自然ですか？ 【ものの本当姿】 【物の本当の姿】
- 骨折している骨の激痛のことが、寝不足に繋がって、疲れだけでなく、も苦しいです。 please help to correct it. thank you.
- I know mahjong. But I forget most hands, so if I were to play mahjong right now, I’d be just tryi...
- Is this sentence below weard? "Say my regards to your parents."
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Why is the sentence correct? You can do whatever you please. I looked up dictionaries, and the...
- When you write a question in Japanese which ends with か, you can use "。" instead of "?". Does th...
- do you know what's the best way to improve my pronouncation in English
- So I’ve been reading The Old Man and the Sea and encountered those two different expressions: If ...
- Is this price covered with tax? Is that sentence correct? If not, can you correct me?