Question
13 Nov 2016

Spanish (Mexico)

My name is Milena Escobar I was born on March, 06, 2003,on Quito. When I was a child I hate the chocolate, but now I love it. I had enjoying watching Barney on TV. I went to his concert when I was four years. I learned to drive bicycle when I was seven. I had wanted to be a vet. My favorite Musician was Fausto Miño. I play guitar since I was 8 years old, when my uncle gave me a guitar per my birthday and he teach how to play it. Right now, I am 13 years old. I study in the Nacional Conservatory of Music of Ecuador. I really want to become in a surgeon when I grow up. In the future I would like to live in USA, Washington. I will study medicine, because I want to save many lifes. I hope I can study in Hopkins if there is any chance but if I haven't any posibity I will study in Ecuador.
My favorite food is Lasagna. I like watch shows created by Shonda Rhimes. I love Grey's Anatomy and Scandal. I would like study theater. In the Actually my favorite band is "La Oreja de Van Gogh". I like the sports, I enjoy playing soccer, basketball and volleyball. I like play viodeo games. I mainly like FIFA and Lego. My favorite actor is Eric Dane and my favorite actress is Jessica Capshaw. I am not of any soccer team at all but I like Manchester United. I often go to Caluma, my grandparents live there and it is a fantastic place. I consider that it's most important do the thing that I enjoy, I mean, work in something that I love, than doing something just for earn money.

Answers

Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)

0