Question
16 Mar 07:34 PM

Is this summary correct ? Please tell me what is strange or wrong here.

"Hello everyone. I'm pleased to welcome you in my profile and I am open to any job opportunity !

As a creative and curious person, I have two main fields of activity which correspond perfectly to my caracter:

First of all, I'm a French teacher for foreigners with many years of experience including working in France. I am passionate about French culture, its architecture and cuisine and I am always happy to share my knowledge with my students applying the most up-to-date and performing methods.

Second, I am a photographer. That was initially my hobby which turned then to one of my work activities during the civic service in France. I am fond of reportage and artistic photography and I handle Photoshop with ease. (you can find some of my works on my Instagram accont below)

Besides, I have different experience in written and oral translation, tourist guiding and dubbing of promotional films.

Do not hesitate to contact me and have a nice day!"

Answers

Russian