Question
19 Mar 04:22 PM

When I was a high schooler, I went to pass by the same road that along the river every morning. There were a tons of dark colored huge carps swimming in the colony and muddy water. Their body was robust and looks like about burst. They must had fed well often. I’d lean on the bridge railing every morning thinking if I could be one of them. So I don’t have to go to the school to be bullied and made fun of.

As I walk to the school, I always passed by a man, that must on his way to work too. I’d guess he was in his 50. No fancy suits or suitcase. He was walking with his hands in his pockets. No bag. A worn-out jacket. I didn’t know his backstories or anything, but I slightly smile at him one morning. The river kept murmuring faintly. The man kept walking but I think he shyly smiled back to me only with his gentle eyes.

He became fixtures in my life. Like I mentioned before, my parents never told me they love me or hugged me. Especially my mother didn’t like to be touched. I remember when I was a little kid, maybe 2 or 3, she was holding me. I tried to feel her cheek with my hand and her turned her face away, said “Don’t touch my face. I’m wearing make up on.”. After that I became very careful being around her.

I wanted to be hugged or loved.

I know this is a long writing. I'd appreciate it if you could fix my English. You can change any words or sentences or anything! Thank you.
Answers

Russian English (US)