Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 今天，风和日丽，万里无云。
- I know that maybe it'd be better to just say "Congratulations", but if you were to specify, shoul...
- Hi americans! Please Help me with this task and you will became in a champion. Please correct m...
- Can you please look at my spelling? The Knowledge of English I have comes from all of the apps.
- What's the common way to refer to a person that's in his/her birthday? In Spanish it'd be "cumple...
- I couldn't talk to him on the phone because I was in the bus. Does this sentence make sense?
- Can you please look at my spelling? I don't want to take more of your time, so I'll only say, ...
- What is the difference between “ I retired” and “ I was retired “ and I am retired” Thank you 😊
- What exactly is the difference between Either and Neither?
- “He might have lived there.” This sentence is meaning that “he probably lived there,” isn’t it? T...
- Upset means the same as Angry?