Question
29 Mar 06:23 AM

Dear Mr. Suzumoto,

My name is Mark Takada and I am working at a software company called Whitegoods as a web page designer. Today I am writing this email to offer you our purchase of Page-2-Print and to ask some questions.

At first, we would like to confirm if you provide free and unlimited telephone support. Since we think probably our staff will take some time to get used to using the new software, this is a very important factor. Second, we would like to know if you have any plan to upgrade Page-2-Print software in a few months. In that case, we are so glad if you provide us a free upgrade offer when the new version is available. In addition, we would like to ask you for a price reduction for the site license because your site license line-up has no option except for 10 people one though our department has only seven staff. As we estimated, we believe at least the 20% reduction off the offered price (USD 12,000) is reasonable.

I think we should once meet up together and discuss the matter directly so I would be so glad if you could visit our office around 3 pm on next Monday, April 9th.Thank you for your kind attention and I am looking forward to if you could tell us whether the schedule is available.

Yours Sincerely, 

Mark

Answers