29 Apr 02:13 PM
Question about Japanese
Hello! Maybe this is silly but :) I am trying to find out how to write the Kanji for my cat’s name. I named her after the BLEACH character Yoruichi, and in that anime the kanji for her full name is 四楓院 夜. But I did not include Shihōin in my cat’s name... I am wondering what the Kanji is for just Yoruichi?
Read more comments
- 引っこ抜く と 引き抜く は完全に同じ意味ですか？
- 聞き取れなかったので教えてください。 無駄だよショウコちゃん。だって私ショウコちゃんには何も感じない。？？??？大勢と変わりないんだよ。
- what does 민속 mean ?
- 干上がって仕方ないな ここのところのこころのそこ 二行目はどういう意味ですか。教えてください。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- Why African Americans call their residential area the hood?
- When someone you know told you ironic jokes, you wanna say something back, is it ok to say, shut ...
- "This stable phase relationship achieved is thought to be the main function of entrainment." Wha...
- Do you often use the word "townspeople"? when do you use it?
- Why is this grammatically incorrect?