Question
06 May 07:06 PM

To the Editor,
I am writing to tell other members of our food lovers community that a new restaurant opened up in our small town and the other day I visited it with my family. It's called "Sea Wolf" and located right behind a building of fire department on Green Street.
The first what we saw when entered the restaurant was an interesting decor in sea theme. It's like being on a pirate ship! Waiters wear clothes of sailors, tables are like old barrels and a menu is like map. My children were delighted!
However, the ambience isn't only thing you can enjoy there. The kitchen is amazing indeed!! Aquariums are full of alive oysters, scallops, crabs, prawns. When you make an order you can choose which ones you want to be cooked. If you want raw scallops and oysters, waiters will shuck them for you and serve with lemon and soy sauce. There is also a lots of fish dishes.
I ordered steaks of salmon, my wife had a sea bass and children had fried fish sticks. Everything was tasty!!
Yours sincerely
Andrew Krasovski

Answers

English (US) English (UK) Near fluent

English (US) English (UK) Near fluent

English (US) English (UK) Near fluent