Question
28 May 05:10 PM

I'll introduce you "Violet Evergarden", which is a title of animation, and a name of the main character. The story is of Violet becoming "human" through letters.
She was an orphan and brought up as a tool to kill enemies. Orders from superior were her all.
In the last battle of the war, her superior died with leaving her "I love you". But, she didn't know it since she had no emotions.
After the war, to know "I love you", she became the Auto Memoir Dall, which was the job to write letters for others. At first, her works were awful. She could type precisely, but she didn't know the subtlety of human. So the letters she had written were very army tone.
While in contact with a lot of clients who wanted her to write a letter, however, she was understanding feelings, and got able to write letters clients wanted. But then, she realized what she had done. She had killed many people who also had had someone to whom they had wanted to send letters. She suffered terribly.
In the situation, her boss kindly said to her, "It is a fact that you killed many, and it is also a fact that you pleased many with letters you wrote". Thanks to him, she overcame her trauma.
She finally appreciated the heart of people through a lot of encounters and experiments. And she said to her lost superior, "I love you, too".
Even now, she writes letters for others as the Auto Memoir Dall, not in orders rather than in her own wills.

Answers

English (UK) English (US)
Missing thumb gray@2x
Deleted user

Japanese

Japanese

English (UK) English (US)

Japanese
Missing thumb gray@2x
Deleted user

Japanese
Missing thumb gray@2x
Deleted user

Japanese

English (UK) English (US)

Japanese