Question
20 Jun 04:55 PM

(The Phrases I've Learned From You)
Communication is important. Everyone knows that. And I realized that again through learning English in Hinative. This is because I can remember new phrases which native speakers use. My favorite ones are "if I may chime in", "the first thing I think about is ..." and "good to know".

I like "if I may chime in". When I first heard its explain, a bell rang. I came up with the Japanese phrase which corresponds precisely with it. So, I've memorized it easily. Chances to use it are not so often, but I can use it whenever the time comes.

"The first thing I think about is ..." is very useful. I can say various expressions with a little change. And it has a story. When I had someone here correct my sentence, they wrote ,at first, completely different sentence from this phrase because I couldn't convey what I wanted to say. Through communication, finally, I was able to tell them my thought, and they taught me this phrase. Then, I was really happy.

"Good to know" is also a useful phrase. Though I googled some phrases to thank, I didn't know it. However I've learned lots of the phrases, it's not enough to appreciate because I'm going to be thankful to someone here many times.

Thank you in advance for reading and correcting my sentence.
Answers
Missing thumb
Missing thumb gray@2x
Deleted user

Japanese
Missing thumb gray@2x
Deleted user

Japanese
Missing thumb gray@2x
Deleted user

Japanese
Missing thumb gray@2x
Deleted user

Japanese
Missing thumb gray@2x
Deleted user