2 Dec 2016
Question about English (US)
What does Then the fireplace was like a room in itself. You could get right inside it even when the logs were burning and sit on the wide seats either side and roast chestnuts after the meal was over. mean?
Read more comments
- The fireplace is on fire. does this sound natural?
- I can imagine that you were eating it by fireplace. does this sound natural?
- A heated fireplace in winter... does this sound natural?
- What does 尺玉 mean?
- What does ทัชที่ดีต่อใจ mean?
- What does 인가...? mean?
- What does 조기품절 mean?
- What does 休暇を取らなければ、ならないではないですか。 mean?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?