Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? 我對你有信心
- How do you say this in English (US)? その後、私は高校の音楽の授業でオペラに出会いました。私はオペラに夢中になりました。
- How do you say this in Japanese? He is shaking up
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? I like to wear a long sleeve shirt in the winter and a sh...
- How do you say this in German? He is a polarizing figure and I can't decide whether to love him o...
- How do you say this in Korean? When I move to Korea, I’d like to have dance classes, cooking clas...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?