Question
02 Jul 06:16 AM

The tenacity of the Roman Empire and its old glories can be compared to the resilience of the lichens. And maybe you are going to ask me: what? Why?

Lichens thrive from the region of the clouds to the sea sprays. It does not give in to discouragement by the desert or by the glacier. Lichens are also brave: they do not fear the dark of the caves and they venture even the mouth of the volcanoes.
Cladonia diversa, a cup-shaped lichen.

The lichens may take the most various forms. The green wolf lichen (letharia vulpina) has a brunched shrubby shape that reminds me an hipster beard 😃

The trumpet-shaped cladonia carneola lichen looks like it is to start playing a jazz song…

For all their features, lichens are also an inspiration for artists: the decorative plate PRODUCT NAME reproduces on raku ceramic the organic structures of the lichens. The poetic reference to nature makes this decorative home accessory a daily artwork to fully live, allowing to express each individual's personality through the language of nature.

And what about the cladonia deformis lichen? Its ramifications seem precious silver cups…

Lichens are just afraid by the presence of the human beings, so the city is the only barrier that can stop them. But even here their stubborness makes them able to take root.
Cladonia digitata, finger cup lichen.

When I need perseverance I only have to look at the nature…

The most elusive nature, those of the silent existences, is also the most resilient.

Please, can you correct the mistakes I made? These sentences will be published on a social network as picture's captions. Each one describe a photograph. Feel free to rearrange the sentences when they sounds unnatural.
"PRODUCT NAME" is a placeholder for the name of the product.
Thank you in advance!
Answers

English (UK)

Italian

English (UK)

English (UK)

Italian

English (UK)

Italian