- Which sounds more natural?
- It sounds delicious. does this sound natural?
- How to describe the sound of bolowing a whistle in English? For traditional chinese, it's 嗶一一
- Is the verb “to wipe” always with a cloth?
- Which one is more common in American English? Amateur: ˈæmətʃʊr or ˈæmətər
- It's funny to see actors when they were young on old TV dramas. Is this correct?
- When should i use the "got" after "have"? I mean, where can i say just "have" and when "have got"?
- Is this correct? "The umpire is in charge to apply the rules" Which sounds more natural? "Th...
- I got asked by her to go on a date. Is this correct?
- Why is american comics all written with capital letters?
- Is this sounds natural?: Will the movie finishes at ten?
- Desite the stormy rain, I went studying at school. Is this correct?
- How can l describe “April in 2020” now? last April or this April? Which is natural? I got transf...