4 Dec 2016
- What does “retorted grimly” mean here?
- There are too much nature disastars in Japan, especially earthquakes. Is this natural?
- Can you tell me some slangs in English?
- According to the passage below, which option expresses important ideas? (A) People today have...
- What does “conducted” mean here?
- What does the speaker say here? The party is off, okay?
- "Teaching four online classes at home tired me out. I'm afraid I'd get more tired when I start te...
- Is this right? I'd give anything for her to come to the party
- How do you call this type of dress?
- what is a better way to say "i put my reliance on him" without changing the sentence too much?