Question
05 Jul 03:48 PM

Spanish (Mexico)

Hi guys, can you please help me correct this text? Thank you

92. What attracts people to living in capital cities? * Opportunities * Ambition * Variety.

Generally speaking I would say that living in cities haS an array of advantages.
The first aspect I would like to mention is opportunities. Not only can we find a myriad of job opportunities in different fields, but we can can also can work self-employed inasmuch as the market is ample enough. When it comes to educational opportunities, we can find a plethora of universities and institutions which train students in different areas of knowledge. Furthermore, there are private and public universities, for the different social status.
In regard to ambitions, I would say that living in cities allows people to have a better standard of life, inasmuch we can find a position easier according to our education background. Were you to yearn to buy a house, there are a wide range of possibilities according to your budget. Another example that pops into my head is that the likelihood of working in an enterprise where you can be promoted is higher.
As far as variety is concerned, it goes without saying that an array of entertainment activities can be found. We can go to the shopping center, cinemas, restaurants, theaters, amusing parks, just to mention but a few. There is always something to do at reach of everyone.
The other side of the coin is that we are exposed to greater contamination emitted primarily but the vehicles when they burn the fossil fuels and the contaminants that emmited the fabrics. Let alone the hustle and bustle of the city can can provoke strain in our lives. Furthermore, we need more money to survive and obtain our livelihood, inasmuch as in cities aspects such as the nourishment, the housing, efucation, just to mention but a few can be more expensive.
To sum up, I would say that there is virtually no doubt ABOUT the benefits that brings living in the city.

Answers

Spanish (Mexico)