Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how is my foreign accent?🙏🏼🎁💰🎉😁🎉💰🎁🙏🏼
- Is go off the same as show off? Can we use them in any context?
- What does the highlighted part mean in this context?
- The following is the beggining of the lyrics of a song 'Desperado'. Desperado, why don't you c...
- Can you guys show me how to improve my English speaking skill? Like can you recommend to me some ...
- My dog suddenly ran ________ the road. * through across past
- Alison has decided to ________ junk food and exercise more this year. * give over give in give up
- The supermarket isn’t far. Just walk ________ this street for about five minutes, and it’s on you...
- My cousin encouraged me to buy these shoes. (despite the fact I've been always wearing flats an...
- “He is learning. “ Is this grammatically correct? learning stuff in general. Or must it be “he ...
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- Ist der Satz richtig? Der Dritte Weltkrieg wird katastrophal sein.
- when a teacher says "guten morgen" what should i reply her/him with ?
- Welche ist das Richtige: danke vielmal oder danke vielmals?
- Ist der Satz richtig? Einige Länder, die Raketen herstellen, testen sie an Zivilisten in kriegsf...