5 Dec 2016
- Spanish (Venezuela)
Question about English (US)
What did he say?
What did he say?
depe...is it dependent upon your circumstance? is it dependent upon, you know, where you are socioeconomically, in terms where you are and how you value education, and these _______ the questions that they were raising
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- ・The article offers a new look at the linkage between coffee and cancer.
- Does this sentence sound natural? She is certainly a good student, she always aces her tests.
- Would it be correct t say "you can work in three"? Context: A teacher want their students to wo...
- ・He thought something didn’t smell right. Therefore, he tried to stop his client from signing off...
- stronger than she or her
- You can't smoke here anymore. You can no longer smoke here. Are these expressions similar and...
- Can I use the verb "use" with clothes? As in "people use this ski mask to cover their face"
- I didn't managed to do it unless you had explained how. Does the sentence above sound natural? Pe...
- Could you correct my English sentence? - I was able to celebrate my birthday yesterday. I hope ...
- I can't understand when to put s in verb? like "girls sings lovely" or "girls sing lovely" pls he...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?