Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Let's pick up where we left off. Is this correct and natural?
- I can't get it "of what" in the sentence below. Could anyone explain the sentence below by separ...
- What does the part highlighted in the picture below imply? I’ｍ not sure what the action of making...
- Hi do you know if there's a term or phrase (a concise way) to describe this? When you leave the ...
- Does this sound natural? " I don't wanna take a nap the previous days? But today I feel sleep...
- I'm just asking, please answer. 1) "How much is the house rent in America? 2) "Which city are...
- How do you pronounce "Year" and "ear" differently?
- Hello, I'm working part-time in a vaccination venue. Sometimes, there are some people who only ...
- In what way do you use going and gonna differently?
- What is the appropriate greeting for chuseok? Like happy chuseok? Do you say it like that?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Which phrase is the best to use? 즐거운 추석 명절 되세요? 추석 잘 보내세요? 해피 추석? 행복한 추석 되세요? :))
- in korea is 18 a slang word and is a bad word?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏