Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- cómo suena? Do you ever wonder why we wander?
- I cant get what does "clutch" mean in this case: "What's so clutch we had to rush here?"
- -- How are you? -- I'm good, How are you? -- I'm good also/I'm good too. What would be the ...
- What would be a good way to go to Tokyo? In this case, what does "would" indicate? hypothetic...
- Why would you do this? Why did you do this? Could you translate it into Japanese?
- I'm working at my side hustle today. I'm working in my side hustle today. I'm working on my side ...
- كيف التعرف الى اصدقاء من حول العالم
- This caption is From the film of "You've got mail. " I do not understand what this below sentenc...
- What does prop up mean as in: “Well, the elves are happy, aren’t they?” Ron said. “You heard old...
- may a teacher of english provide me the whole english programs for beginners examples involve please
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- in korea is 18 a slang word and is a bad word?
- 제 어떤 친한 대만 친구는 한국 배우 '공유 씨 ' 를 아주아주 좋아해요. 제 친구는 대만에서 '공유 씨 '를 위해 팬클럽을 운영하고 있어요. 올해(2021년) ...
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- 자주 쓰는 속담이나 관용어를 알려 주세요.. 한국어로 설명하시면 좋겠습니다.