Read more comments
- What is the difference between だろう and んだろう ?
- Can I use the 「ん／ぬ／ず」negatives with 「で」for the Negative Request? For example, could I say「食べんで／食べ...
- what does なんにしろ mean?
- What do cyberbullies use social media for?
- Is a keyboard warrior someone who writes negative posts while reavling their identity?
- What s the meaning of : I am so on it?
- which answer sounds more natural? A or B? ---Did you scold him for his carelessness A: - Yes, ...
- My stomach is aching and I have a stomach ache which one is correct? and why?
- which one sounds better "A person should realise that success does not easily come, instead it ...
- What’s the difference between “ease”and”mitigate”?
- "That's good that you are doing good." "It's good that you are doing good." what is the differen...
- Which words can I use instead of “thank you”?
- Request someone to do something and ask someone to do something, which one is more polite? I am a...