Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- until i‘m past this whole wedding debacle。 why use “i‘m past” instead of “i past”？
- Does "bad word" mean that it's not vulgar/coarse language or it isn't offensive to say?
- Are you sure you're going to go there? Is this expression natural?
- help me please 🙏✨🆘
- Can I say “I prefer to take a step back”?
- Plz make sentences with neuter in figurative ways （I knew the literal definition of neuter） Is i...
- Is it grammatical？ Why there is a redundant THAT before THAT'S POSSIBLE？ What's the difference b...
- Is it natural? I had been thinking for days when my brother got that brilliant idea
- Please correct this sentence to be more natural. HAPPY THREE MONTHS 🎉 she is 3 months old today...
- Is this sentence correct? I’m making sure if the blazer fits (right)