Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- is "I suggest this one for you" correct ?
- Does this sound natural? "I'm looking for someone who will take me as I am and stick with me" P...
- would you ever come to Mexico or will you ever come to mexico
- Of the following sentences, which is a run-on sentence? a. Carbon dioxide is, in turn, excreted ...
- cómo se le llama a las patas de una silla o un animal
- until i‘m past this whole wedding debacle。 why use “i‘m past” instead of “i past”？
- Do "spiteful" and "malicious" mean the same as "mean" when said that "it wasn't spiteful" , "it w...
- Please tell me ^_^ I have a hard time hearing "can" and "can't" in a sentence. Can native speake...
- Plz make sentences with neuter in figurative ways （I knew the literal definition of neuter） Is i...
- Is it grammatical？ Why there is a redundant THAT before THAT'S POSSIBLE？ What's the difference b...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?