Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Will the exams stop anytime soon? —What does it mean?
- I grew up in Japan. I’ve been living in the US since 2018. Because my husband has to work in the ...
- I know you can say I used to have a dog or a bike, but is it ok if I say that I used to have a g...
- You’re 15, and it’s the first time you’ve had a boy over. I'm bound to be a little surprised, but...
- It takes time to process that information. Does this sound natural?
- If I post this pic on social media, a lot of American think I'm an easy girl?
- I'd like to learn the names of the US 50 states. Do you think it's too hard?
- Yet another EST "question". EST hatcay embersmay nlyoay. 👁👄👁
- What do they mean? "in the water" and "on the water"
- which sentences is right? " There is not a bottle and "There aren't any bottles" and "There isn'...
- Ne t'inquiètes pas ou ne t'inquiète pas ?
- Que veut dire " Photo non contractuelle."?
- Est-ce que tu dis: "cette année" ou "cet année"? Parce que j'ai étudié que c'est toujours conson...
- What's the moulaga? It's the name of the song of Heuss L'enfoiré (and Jul)
- Quelle phrase est correcte ? "Je vous souhaite bonne continuation." ou "Je vous souhaite UNE b...