Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? recomended
- How do you say this in English (US)? can you give me some recomended free aplication to learn eng...
- What does recomended mean?
- What are the best current strategies to negotiate a lower price for a used car from a car dealer?
- We were cut off before she could give me directions. what does【could】 mean in this sentence？ ...
- Does it sound natural: 1) This coffee is from Brazil; 2) This coffee comes from Brazil; 3) This c...
- Is this sentense natural? "Please check the below email." Should I say "the email below"? If I ...
- Cut along the whiskers to the ends. Don't cut other places. Does it sound natural?
- If my son is asking me to do something for him, and I can’t do it right now, what would be correc...
- Can you say "Moon and room are rhyming."? If it sounds unnatural, please give an example with "rh...
- Does it sound natural? "I wouldn't rather go out"
- Why do you call computer games video games? The video means recording moving pictures and sound ,...
- If I say "I am an opinionated person." does it mean negative or positive?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?