Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- This is my phone. Let’s change into question sentence. Is this natural?
- Someone help me 😭 my assignment due today I prefer to donate to needy people by spending time w...
- If you were to say the same thing, is there a more natural way to say it than these? I would be ...
- Someone help me please 😭 My assignment due today I would like to introduce Korean fried chicken....
- someone please help me 😭 my assignment is due today -Which club do you find most interesting? ...
- Siz İngilizce konuşanlar normal bir şehir hayatında en fazla hangi cümle veya filleri kullanırsınız?
- Can you tell me how the sentence construction of this quote “happily ever after here we are” is? ...
- That’s your phone. That’s a your phone. I don’t need article in this case?
- 1) My mom pierced her earlobes when I was two. 2) My mom pierced her ears when I was two.
- is the next phrase correct? I don't know, because I don't speak German, I wish I had, bu I don't.
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- what does "baepsae" mean? I was listening to a kpop boy group called Bangtan Boys (BTS) the song ...
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?
- what does " 역시 " means? and how can I use it in making a sentence? thank you in advance 😀