Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I want to go all in and prepare the best dinner for mom, does this make sense?
- What adjectives do you use to describe this kind of peach?
- Is the sentence “what do you make a living by?” correct if a I want to say “what do you make for ...
- Does "is that a thing?" mean something like "does such thing exist?" or what's its meaning?
- What do you guys think of the point raised by the author in this paragraph?
- I can’t distinguish in meaning and nuance “That's the way he always acted.”from “That's always ...
- Is these sentences natural?? ↓ Here,I am. It’s been 9months I last wrote diary in English.✍️ 9ヶ...
- Which is natural ? On the way to the house of my friend's On the way to my friend's house
- I said "you are weird" is it a bad word? and don't have to say this sentence to people?
- what's the difference between someone took my pen and someone had taken my pen
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- what does "baepsae" mean? I was listening to a kpop boy group called Bangtan Boys (BTS) the song ...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- Why do Koreans actually say "dae" or "crae" when they say "yes" if the word for yes is 예?