Read more comments
- Does “preoccupied” mean “busy” or “worried”?
- Could you recommend a more popular sentence? Do you have any rooms available ?
- Do you have any rooms availble ? does this sentence sound natural?
- The traffic here is all backed up. Does it make sense? Thank you.
- Where is the best sushi restaurant located here? does this sentence sound natural?
- When do I use "fair" and when "light" at times I'm talking about colours. For example:"He's ligh...
- Hi guys, good night, how are you?
- Hola, cual es la manera correcta de escribir: Brazil is country bigger than Australia or Brazil i...
- I was happy to see you yesterday. Somebody told me the sentence above is not natural. Could som...
- is it weird to omit "Does" and "Do" in sentences like: "what does this word mean?" when we're tal...