Question
06 Jul 05:19 PM

Any Christian here?
I'm really sorry to those who are not, but it's a religious question.

"Everyone. Please listen carefully. The Lord, Father, says this now so that you may understand how much the spirits deceive and interrupt you."

It's a part of a sermon and I'm wondering if 'Father' needs 'the' before it like 'the Father.' In the Bible, Jesus calls God 'the Father,' then can't I use just 'Father?'

NIV Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
KJV Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
NASB "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.

Answers

Korean