Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 'In the meantime, no one sings up.' 'In the meantime'は日本語でどういう意味ですか。'
- 日本語：「本当のこと言って何か不都合でも？」 中文是什麼意思呢？
- Which 日本語が話せます。 sounds the most natural?
- "Don't push yourself too hard granny, you're going to sprain your ankle again" 1. "you have hist...
- He wasn't here last night. His bed hasn't been slept in. What does slept in mean?
- As was your dying wish. Is this sentence correct? please kindly help.
- Which is correct? What a dangerous thing to do! You can have been killed. What a dangerous th...
- Can I say: This land is a poverty of growing crops.
- I called the police after I had just been stolen. is it natural?
- Sentence 1: "The mail is delivered by the postman". means: the postman delivers the mail . His wi...
- What does "it" mean in here? "it" referred to "a doorway" or "his own body" ? Which one is co...
- How to read and write: 2.27, 2018
- Sentence 1: "New computers will be bought by them. " Sentence 2: "New computers will be bought" ...